Fund Selector Bond Focus Italy sees high turnout
InvestmentEurope’s Milan Fund Selector Bond Focus Italy has kicked off with more than 50 local fund selectors.
The event, which takes place at the Four Seasons Hotel in Milan, promises a day full of discussion around key themes, challenges and opportunities facing asset managers and fund selectors across Europe.
Delegates will benefit from intimate boardroom sessions featuring speakers from:
- Jeremy Cunningham, Senior Portfolio Manager – Fixed Income, AB
- Patrick Barbe, CIO Euro Sovereign & Aggregate management team, Portfolio Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- Regina Borromeo, Portfolio Manager, Legg Mason Global Asset Management
- Vasiliki Pachatouridi, Vice President, Product Strategist iShares Fixed Income, iShares
- Luca Sibani, Head of Discretional and Total Return Investments, Eurizon Capital
- Richard House, Head of Emerging Market Debt, Standard Life Investments
- Anna Troup, Partner, Portfolio Manager, BlueBay Asset Management
InvestmentEurope’s Italy & Iberia Correspondent Viola Caon will be tweeting through today from the event in Milan. To follow these, look for @inveurope and feel free to re-tweet these to your own followers in turn.