Fund Selector Forum kicks off in Milan
InvestmentEurope‘s Fund Selector Forum Milan 2016 has kicked off at the Four Seasons hotel in the Italian city, targeting local fund selectors with ideas from six asset management groups.
Those groups include AB, Aviva Investors, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Eurizon Capital, Investec Asset Management and Natixis Global Asset Management.
Speakers at the event include:
- Brendan Walsh, fund manager on the AIMS Target Income and Target Return funds at Aviva Investors
- Markus Peters, senior portfolio manager Fixed Income at AB
- André Roux, fund manager at Investec Asset Management
- Georgina Hellyer, fund manager at Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Luca Sibani, head of Discretional and Total Return Investments at Eurizon Capital
- Nicolas Just, head of active model-based global and regional equity management at Natixis Global Asset Management
To follow the event on 9 June, search for the Twitter hashtag #FSFMILAN.
A full report of the event will appear in the next issue of the InvestmentEurope magazine.