InvestmentEurope publishes 2014/15 series research into fund selectors
InvestmentEurope has published a series of reports for 2014/15 drawn from independent interviews with 349 fund selectors based across Continental Europe.
The sample includes views from those selecting investment products at family offices, private banks, retail banks, investment banks, insurance companies and life companies.
Seven reports have been released, covering Austria/Germany, Benelux, France, Italy, Nordic, Spain and Switzerland. An eighth report has been drawn up on the theme of marketing, and how selectors across the region respond to various marketing efforts.
The series is intended for those such as:
- Product managers considering launching existing products in new markets
- Marketing teams looking to grow market share in Europe
- Sales teams looking to access privileged insights into distribution
- Senior executives looking to gain a thorough understanding of Europe’s key funds markets.
Respondents were asked for their views on the market, and their thoughts on which fund managers were the market leaders in 15 investment product categories, as well as a range of questions on how they research products and managers, what they look for in a manager and whose marketing they had seen.
Based on the answers to these questions, readers of the reports will be able to find out information such as:
- The top rated equity, fixed income and property fund managers across Europe
- Uptake of social media amongst fund selectors
- What fund selectors are looking for in their providers and what can cause an extraordinary review
- How to contact fund selectors and how to get them to attend your events
Click here to view sample pages of the reports:
Sample slides – Investment Europe Fund selector research 2014/15
To purchase copies of the reports, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|InvestmentEurope is seeking to develop an editorial board, to assist identifying key themes for consideration by the editorial team as well as themes for our events programme.If you are interested in taking part, please email the editor email@example.com|