Latest digital issue of InvestmentEurope published
The digital edition of InvestmentEurope‘s April issue has been posted online and is available to download for all readers.
Featuring a cover on the fund industry’s response to market volatility – and the choices facing fund selectors – the issue also includes views on:
- Growing cash holdings in Germany’s funds industry
- The competitiveness of French funds
- Objectives of the Swedish Investment Fund Association
- Italian fintech moves on the UK adviser market
- Detailed fund selector profiles on Claudia Stranghellini at AP3 in Sweden and Pierre Bonart at Edmond de Rothschild.
- Event reports from InvestmentEurope‘s own Luxembourg Roundtable, Frankfurt Forum and Milan Bond Focus, as well as the Alfi Spring Conference in Luxembourg.
Click here to download your copy
The print issue will be landing in coming days.