Vanguard launches additional ETFs for European market
Vanguard Asset Management has launched four new Irish-domiciled ETFs, adding to the existing range of five products launched into the European market in 2012.
The four Vanguard ETFs newly listed on the London Stock Exchange are:
– Vanguard FTSE Developed Europe UCITS ETF
– Vanguard FTSE Developed Asia Pacific ex Japan UCITS ETF
– Vanguard FTSE Japan UCITS ETF VJPN
– Vanguard FTSE All-World High Dividend Yield UCITS ETF
Total expense ratios on the new funds range from 0.15% to 0.29%, Vanguard said.
Axel Lomholt, head of product, international, said that the company is confident ETFs will continue to grow in popularity in Europe, in the same way they have in the US. This is because ETFs offer a cost efficient way to invest, Lomholt suggested.
The new ETFs join an existing range of London listed funds, including:
– Vanguard FTSE 100 ETF
– Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
– Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF
– Vanguard FTSE All-World ETF
– Vanguard UK Government Bond ETF
The S&P 500 ETF is the cheapest of the range, with a TER of 0.09%.