Evli enters Belgian market
Finnish asset manager Evli has received the green light of Belgian financial regulator FSMA for the distribution of seven funds in Belgium, InvestmentEurope has learned. Evli has obtained the agreement early March.
The seven strategies marketed in Belgium include :
- Evli Corporate Bond Fund;
- Evli Global Fund;
- Evli Nordic Corporate Bond Fund;
- Evli Equity Factor Europe Fund;
- Evli European High Yield Fund;
- Evli European Investment Grade Fund;
- Evli Short Corporate Bond Fund
The fund distribution of the Finnish boutique outside Finland in 2017 has increased by 49%. Evli has recently ramped up efforts in France.
It had €11.2bn of assets under management as of end December 2017.