How to be happy: Meik Wiking explains all at NIMF Luxembourg
Meik Wiking, CEO of The Happiness Research Institute, and research associate for Denmark at the World Database of Happiness, will be sharing insights into why Nordic countries tend to score highly on ‘happiness’ when he provides the keynote at this year’s Nordic Investment Managers Forum in Luxembourg on 25 October.
Wiking has lectured and authored extensively on the topic of happiness, subjective well-being and quality of life – as well as providing a measure of what exactly happiness means.
At the Luxembourg event, Wiking will be joined by other session speakers including:
- Allan Willy Larsen, head of FX and Mortgage Bonds at Jyske Capital.
- David Bakkegaard Karsbøl, who joined Sparinvest in 2013 as chief strategist.
- Tomas Johansson, portfolio manager of the global equity fund SKAGEN Insight.
- Kjell Morten Hjørnevik, who joined DNB Asset Management in 1999 as a portfolio manager, responsible for the DNB SAA/TAA and in 2008 became portfolio manager for DNB Nordic Equities.
- Thomas Haugaard, who is a senior economist in the Emerging Markets Debt Hard Currency (EMD HC) team at Danske Bank Asset Management.
Now in its fifth year, the NIMF has been extended to Zurich (23 October at the Park Hyatt), Munich (24 October at The Charles), before returning to Luxembourg (25 October at the Cercle cité) – all intended to bring a Nordic perspective to different asset classes and investment approaches.
Further details can be found at www.nimf.lu, as well as on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/nordic-investment-managers-forum/.