Threadneedle registers funds range in Belgium
Threadneedle has registered six sub-funds of its Threadneedle (Lux) Sicav in Belgium following approval by the Belgian regulator. The Sicav funds complete the existing full range of OEIC funds already available to investors in Belgium.
The Threadneedle funds newly registered in Belgium are:
– – Enhanced Commodities, a long-only commodities fund;
– – Global Opportunities Bond, fund managed by Jim Cielinski, head of fixed income;
– – American Absolute Alpha, a long/short fund invested in North American equities and North American equity related derivative instruments;
– – US Contrarian Core, a fund which seeks out of favour US income and growth stocks with upside potential, managed by Guy W Pope;
– – European Absolute Alpha, a long/short fund invested in European equities and European equity related derivative instruments managed by Paul Doyle; and
– – European Smaller Companies Absolute Alpha, a long/short fund managed by Philip Dicken, head of European equities.