Algebris to distribute five Ucits funds in France
London-based asset manager Algebris Invesments has received the AMF’s approval for the registration of five of its Ucits strategies in France earlier in November.
This includes the following strategies :
- Algebris Asset Allocation Fund, a flexible fund investing across all asset classes which seeks to achieve positive absolute returns with tight risk parameters over an investment cycle.
- Algebris Financial Credit Fund, which invests in senior and subordinated debt securities of the financial credit sector globally including hybrid capital instruments, preference shares and contingent convertible bonds (CoCo bonds).
- Algebris Financial Equity Fund, that primarily invests in financial stocks and seeks risk-adjusted returns through mis-pricing opportunities in the financial sector.
- Algebris Financial Income Fund, which invests in the capital structure of financial companies globally, both equities and fixed income.
- Algebris Macro Credit Fund, that aims to provide risk-adjusted returns, investing across sovereign, bank and corporate debt globally, hedging macro risks and optimising portfolio diversification and liquidity.
Established in 2006, Algebris has currently offices in London, Boston, Singapore and Milan.