Amundi launches global advisory board
Paris-headquartered Amundi has announced the creation of the Amundi Global Advisory Board gathering world-renowned experts in economic and political issues.
It aims to provide insights to the company on global economic, political and strategic developments and their impact on financial markets.
The board is chaired by Hubert Védrine, former French minister of Foreign Affairs.
The other members taking part to the board are:
- Helen Alexander, former President of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Simon Fraser, former Permanent Secretary at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Enrico Letta, former Prime Minister, Italy
- Maurice Levy, chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe
- Patrick Ponsolle, former vice-chairman of Morgan Stanley International
- Jurgen Stark, former member of the Executive Board and the Governing Council of the European Central Bank
- Isabel Tocino Biscarolasaga, former Minister of Environment, Spain
- Tatsuo Yamasaki, former Vice Minister of Finance, Japan
It is understood the board will meet several times a year to discuss the economic and geopolitical outlook and its impact on financial markets over the coming months and years.
Yves Perrier, CEO of Amundi, stated : “This Global Advisory Board will play an important role in the international development of Amundi, which has been and remains one of its top priorities as the European leader in asset management.
“We will benefit greatly from the experience and the insight of the board members both to shed additional light to our investment strategy and to better understand the needs of our clients in the countries where we intend to expand.”