French fund selector association launches
The Société Française des Sélectionneurs de Fonds (SF2) was born on 22 March 2018 at the initiative of Philippe Sarica, fund selector and chief executive officer of La Finance Emotionnelle.
The association aims to gather all French investment professionals involved in fund selection, multimanagement, research and financial teaching. It seeks to inform on the role of fund selector, propose good practice guidelines, assist and contribute to the formation of its members.
It will also look to play a role in the financial education of a greater audience. A number of events and workshops will be set up on a regular basis.
SF2’s board is set as following:
- Philippe Sarica (La Finance Emotionnelle), chairman;
- Benoit de Brie (DNCA Invest), treasurer;
- Aurélia Caruso (Scala Patrimoine), general secretary;
- Jean-Christophe Cotta (Allocation & Sélection), vice-president;
- Sandrine Vincelot-Guiot (Vega IM), vice-president
The association can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.