M&G Investments France reaches €7bn record AUM

Related Content Related Video Related Articles

UK asset manager M&G Investments has announced its assets under management in France have passed €7bn, reaching a new record in this country where the firm has been implanted since 2007.

M&G Investments France has recorded €150m inflows since the beginning of the year.

In detail, CGPi and private banks account for 40% of the AUM while the remaining 60% come from institutional investors and funds of funds.

The French office of M&G Investments, managed by Brice Anger, since January has also been responsible for funds being sold into Belgium and Luxembourg.

At the end of 2014, M&G Investments managed €340.2bn globally.

Adrien Paredes-Vanheule
Adrien Paredes-Vanheule is French-Speaking Europe Correspondent for InvestmentEurope, covering France, Belgium, Geneva and Monaco. Prior to joining InvestmentEurope, he spent almost five years writing for various publications in Monaco, primarily as a criminal and financial court reporter. Before that, he worked for newspapers and radio stations in France, in particular in Lyon.

Read more from Adrien Paredes-Vanheule

Close Window
View the Magazine

You need to fill all required fields!