Primonial expands committee, looks for AM head
Paris-based financial group Primonial has expanded its executive committee with the addition of six members.
Joining Primonial’s chairman Stéphane Vidal et deputy CEOs Laurent Fléchet and Valéry Bordes are:
- Grégory Frapet, CEO of Primonial REIM,
- Adilia Lopes, head of Human Resources,
- Stefan de Quelen, recently appointed head of Retail Development (see below),
- Marie-Line Tipret, head of Audit and Group Intern Control,
- the head of Financial Engineering and Product Development who will join the group on 19 June,
- the new head of Primonial Investment Managers, the multi-boutique asset management arm of Primonial, who is yet to be hired and who will see his duties enlarged.
Stefan de Quelen has been appointed head of Retail Development for the group. He is now responsible for all retail distribution activities that encompass Primonial Gestion Privée, Primonial Partenaires and the retail sales asset management department.
He will also lead Primonial Immobilier and Primonial Financement.
Other changes in the group include the appointment of Rachel de Valicourt to the role of CEO of Primonial Partenaires as well as that of Geoffrey Repellin as commercial director of Primonial Solutions. Valérie Benudis has been named CEO of Primonial Gestion Privée. All three will report to De Quelen.