Rogge Global Partners appoints head of EM, partners and senior partners
Michael Ganske has been appointed head of Emerging Markets at fixed income specialist Rogge Global Partners, which has also announced 16 new partners and senior partners.
Ganske will be based in London and report to Adrian James, senior partner and head of Global Sovereign. He will lead the research and portfolio management functions for emerging market debt and currencies for Rogge’s $3.4bn dedicated EM portfolios and also for the $52bn broader global fixed income and currency strategies.
Ganske joins from Commerzbank Corporates and Markets, where he was divisional head of Emerging Markets Research from 2007-2013. He has also worked at Deka and DWS Investments.
Rogge has also announced a number of promotions to senior partner and partner.
New senior partners include:
• David Butler – head of Credit Analysis
• Jens Moller-Butcher – chief technology officer
• Julian Le Beron – head of Developed Markets
• David Newman – head of Global High Yield
• Igor Pikovsky – head of Portfolio Risk
• Annabel Rudebeck – head of Investment Grade Credit
Promoted to Partner are:
• Remi Casals – head of Global Distribution
• Margaret Frost – head of Generalist Portfolio Management
• John Makowske – generalist Portfolio Manager
• Ranjiv Mann – head of Economic Research
• Daniel Mason – head of Operations
• Rachel Muscatt – head of Trade Execution
• Damien Rimmer – head of Development
• Sukhjivan Singh – senior Compliance Monitoring Manager
• Marie-Louise Stenild – senior Compliance Manager
• Jana Velebova – portfolio manager Emerging Markets