SSGA launches 10 ETFs on Euronext
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched 10 World Sector SPDR ETFs on the Euronext Exchange.
The ETFs will be managed in Paris by the same team that has been managing the French domiciled World Sector index funds for the past 15 years.
The ETF range listed on Euronext by Ssga includes :
- SPDR MSCI World Consumer Discretionary UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Consumer Staples UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Energy UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Financials UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Health Care UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Industrials UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Materials UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Telecommunications UCITS ETF
- SPDR MSCI World Utilities UCITS ETF
Alexis Marinof, head of SPDR ETFs for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) commented, “In the current economic environment, investors would do well to consider a sector rotation strategy. It can add an important layer of diversification and control to multi-asset portfolios.
“By tilting away from the sectors expected to underperform in the short term during periods of economic stress, and towards more resilient sectors, investors can use sector rotation to reduce the impact of volatility on their portfolios. Today, for tactical picks, investors could be looking at better earnings coming from technology companies.”
SSGA had $14bn (€12.18bn) in assets under management as of 31 March 2016.