InvestmentEurope Fund Selector Forum Sweden kicks off
InvestmentEurope’s Fund Selector Forum Sweden has kicked start at the Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel.
Delegates attending the event will hear from a number of managers talking on a wide range of asset classes including emerging market equities and debt; US equities; Middle East and Africa as well as Russian equities; and SRI and bottom-up approaches.
The asset management companies presenting at the forum are:
– Candriam Investors Group, with Bart Goosens and Isabelle Cabie
– First State Investments, with Helene Williamson
– Ignis Asset Management, with Joanna Howley
– M&G Investments, with Susanne Grabinger
– RAM Active Investments, with Maxime Botti
– RenAsset Management, with Jesse Sherman
– T.Rowe Price, with Oliver Bell
InvestmentEurope is delighted to announce its Pension Fund Forum, to be held 15 May 2014 at the Park Hyatt Zurich, Switzerland.
Click here for further details: http://events.investmenteurope.net/summit