Name changes in Swedish funds market revealed by Pensions Agency
The Swedish Pensions Agency (Pensionsmyndigheten), which operates the fund platform for the country’s PPM system, has revealed further changes to names of managers and their funds.
Manager GustaviaDavegårdh Fonder AB is changing its company name to Gustavia Fonder AB. This may be followed by adjustments to the names of its funds regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen).
AMF Fonder AB is changing the name and mandate of a European equity fund. The AMF Euroland will become AMF Europa from 1 December 2012. The mandate change will enable a broader set of equity holdings. Previously it was invested only in eurozone markets, but in future will be able to invest across all of Europe.
Also recently, Finnish manager Taaleritehdas Rahastoyhtiö Oy announced it would change the names of its funds available on the PPM system.
The changes are:
– Taaleritehdas Arvo Markka Equity becomes Taaleri Finland Value Equity Fund
– Taaleritehdas Arvo Rhein Equity becomes Taaleri Rhein Value Equity Fund
– Taaleritehdas Lydian Lion Equity becomes Taaleri Turkey Equity Fund
– Taaleritehdas Rouble Equity becomes Taaleri Russia Equity Fund
– And Taaleritehdas Troika Equity becomes Taaleri Eastern Europe Equity Fund.