UBP launches new EM fund

Union Bancaire Privée has launched EM High Yield Short Duration Corporate Bond,a new fund expanding on its emerging markets offer.

UBP Investment Management added UBAM – EM High Yield Short Duration Corporate Bond to its fixed income range of products managed by fund manager Denis Girault.

The new fund gives access to emerging markets high yield bonds with a duration between 1.5 and 3 years.

The fund will invest 80% of its portfolio in short duration corporate bonds, while the remaining 20% will invest in high yield CDX of developed markets.

These instruments provide the fund with daily high liquidity levels, which will however be reduced in case of market excessive volatility, UBP also said.

Thanks to its low correlation to US treasuries, the fund can be used as a diversifying instrument for large corporate bond portfolios.

UBP EM fixed income investment team has some USD2.5bn of assets under management.

Close Window
View the Magazine

I also agree to receive editorial emails from InvestmentEurope
I also agree to receive event communications for InvestmentEurope
I also agree to receive other communications emails from InvestmentEurope
I agree to the terms of service *

You need to fill all required fields!