Real asset giant enters Swiss market
Canadian real asset manager Brookfield Asset Management has registered its Dublin-domiciled Ucits fund range for distribution in Switzerland, InvestmentEurope can reveal.
Swiss financial market authority Finma gave its green light last December for the marketing of the following strategies:
- the Brookfield Global Listed Infrastructure Ucits fund, managed by Brookfield’s CEO Craig Noble and managing director Leo Anguiano;
- the Brookfield Global Listed Infrastructure Long Short Ucits fund;
- the Brookfield Global Listed Real Estate Ucits fund, managed by managing directors Jason Baine and Bernhard Krieg;
- the Brookfield Real Assets Securities Ucits fund, managed by Craig Noble and managing director Larry Antonatos;
- the Brookfield US Listed Real Estate Ucits fund, managed by Jason Baine and Bernhard Krieg
Brookfield Asset Management has over $265bn (€221.87bn) in assets under management.
Among other managers to have registered funds for distribution last December in Switzerland remain Algebris, BlackRock, Hermes, Exane Asset Management and UK SRI boutique Wheb with its FP Wheb Sustainability fund.