Fund Management Summit – 20 free VIP passes
InvestmentEurope is offering 20 free VIP passes for European fund selectors to this year’s Fund Management Summit 2013, being held in London 15-16 October.
The Summit will feature top level keynote and plenary speakers, including:
– Edward Bonham Carter, Chief Executive Officer, Jupiter Fund Management plc
– Campbell Fleming, Chief Executive Officer, Threadneedle Investments
– David Geale, Head of Investment Policy, Financial Conduct Authority
– Helena Morrissey CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Newton Investment Management
– Rudolf Apenbrink, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Global Asset Management EMEA
– Saker Nusseibeh, Chief Executive Officer, Hermes Fund Managers
For a snapthot of what speakers will be talking about at the event click here: http://www.fundmanagementsummit.com/static/audios
The two-day conference offers four streams daily, allowing delegates to personalise their attendence. The event includes access to the Fund Services Awards and drinks reception at the end of the second day.
InvestmentEurope, as co-host of this event, is pleased to offer 20 free VIP passes to the Summit for qualified European fund selectors.
To apply for your free VIP pass, please contact email@example.com
Full details of the Summit are avaialble from: http://www.fundmanagementsummit.com/static/home
The Fund Management Summit 2013 takes place Tuesday 15th – Wednesday 16th October 2013 at
90 York Way
The event is CPD accredited (where valid). Further assitance with compliance is available via the FMS approval tools: http://www.fundmanagementsummit.com/static/event-approval