EFAMA head Claude Kremer has mooted the idea of a ‘modified Ucits’ to accommodate less liquid investments, which he said were a cornerstone of long-term investments and savings.
A survey conducted by the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) has identified lack of trust, market risk and poor performance as the trio of reasons for a drop in long-term savings.
Claude Kremer, president of EFAMA, has written a letter to the industry outlining his organisation’s goals. We reprint the letter here.
An independent report commissioned by the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) on total expense ratios (TERs) reveals that, on average, UCITS fund managers retain around 42% of fees and charges, while most of the remaining 58% is paid in retrocessions to distributors and other operating services such as administration.
The Association of the Luxembourg Funds Industry (ALFI) has selected its new president, Marc Saluzzi.
Before opening a two-day conference on regulatory issues facing the European funds industry, Association of the Luxembourg Funds Industry (ALFI) chair Claude Kremer talks to Luisa Porritt about the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.