LuxFlag, the fund labelling organisation, has announced a number of funds have been awarded its Environment or Microfinance labels, either for the first time or on a renewed basis.
The Parvest Aqua fund was awarded the Environment label for the first time.
Those that saw their labels renewed included:
- BNP Parisbas Aqua
- BNP Parsbas Aqua L1 Equity World Aqua
- Green for Growth Fund for Southeast Europe
- Parvest Environmental Opportunities
- Parvest Global Evnironment
- Parvest Green Tigers
The Microfinance label was renewed for the following investment vehicles:
- Blue Orchard Microfinance Fund (BOMF)
- Microfinance Initiative for Asia (MIFA
LuxFlag also awards and ESG label, however none were awarded this time round according to its review methodology. The next deadline for funds to submit applications for review to be awarded any of the labels is 27 January.