French asset manager La Banque Postale AM (LBPAM) has been awarded the SRI label backed by French authorities for 11 strategies of its fund range.
The list includes:
- LBPAM Responsable Actions Environnement,
- LBPAM responsable Actions Euro,
- LBPAM Responsable Actions Europe,
- LBPAM Responsable Actions Solidaire,
- LBPAM Responsable Obli Crédit,
- LBPAM Responsable Tréso,
- LBPAM Voie Lactée,
- Libertés & Solidarité,
- Fédéris ISR Euro,
- Fédéris ISR France,
- Fédéris Pro Actions ISR Euro
Hubert Challe, head of SRI Research and Asset Management at LBPAM, said obtaining the French SRI public label underlines the manager’s commitment to sustainable finance. He announced that the six-strong SRI team of analysts and managers will be further strengthened.
Over LBPAM’s €216bn of assets under management as at end of August 2017, some €98bn were managed in SRI-compliant strategies.