Kames Capital has signed a distribution agreement with Nordic Fund Market, a platform owned and operated by Nasdaq that counts some 180 managers offering 4,000 funds to investors in the region.
Platform users include retail and private banks, insurers and institutional investors across Sweden, Finland and Norway.
Kames has been active in the Swedish market since 2010. The agreement means it will be able to distribute a range of 11 Dublin registered funds through the service, particularly its Global Sustainable Equity fund, as well as the global equity, absolute return and fixed income products.
Richard Dixon, head of Continental European wholesale at Kames Capital said: “It has been one of our key aims to work with the team at Nasdaq to help us broaden our distribution network in Sweden.”
“The quality and depth of the Nordic Fund Market Platform, allows us the opportunity to facilitate greater access for investors to our range of absolute return, fixed income and global equities and multi-asset strategies. We are looking forward to working with Nasdaq and the team at Nordic Fund Market as we further develop our presence in the Swedish market and the wider Nordic region.”
The full list of funds available via Nordic Fund Market henceforth includes:
- Kames Absolute Return Bond
- Kames Absolute Return Bond Constrained
- Kames Absolute Return Bond Global
- Kames Equity Market Neutral
- Kames Diversified Income
- Kames Global Equity Income
- Kames Global Equity Market Neutral
- Kames Global Sustainable Equity
- Kames High Yield Global Bond
- Kames Investment Grade Global Bond
- Kames Strategic Global Bond funds