Paris-based Rothschild & Cie Gestion has made five funds available to Italian retail clients through Allfunds Bank.
The R Conviction Euro, R Club, R Alezès, R Euro Credit and R Credit Horizon 1-3 are now part of the fund platform’s range which distributes to banks and Sims.
The funds available are:
- R Conviction Euro, an equity fund investing in European firms according to a high conviction approach
- R Club, a global balanced fund favouring equities, mostly European (20-80% equities)
- R Alizès, a diversified flexible fund with asset allocation distributed between fixed income (70-100%) and equities (0-30%)
- R Euro Credit,investing in corporate bond investment grade with a maximum of 10% high yield bond holdings with two-year duration
- R Credit Horizon 1-3, investing 80% in investment grade bonds and the remaining 20% in convertible bonds, high yield and mutual funds
Alessio Coppola, Italy country head at Rothschild & Cie Gestion, hailed the move as having a great potential for the growth of the French asset management in Italy.
Rothschild & Cie recently announced the hire of a new Business Development manager.