VAM Funds, the specialist Luxembourg-domiciled fund management firm, is offering its Ucits IV platform - including marketing and third party administration services - to retail and institutional investment managers.
VAM Funds, the specialist Luxembourg-domiciled fund management firm, is offering its Ucits IV platform – including marketing and third party administration services – to retail and institutional investment managers.
The company said that the proposition would help smaller fund managers deal with the burden of regulation and administration hitting the industry, as well as widen their distribution.
Brendan Adams, VAM’s Global Fund development consultant, said: “At VAM we have already made the investment not only in our UCITS IV platform but in developing a strong distribution network. We have the capacity to take on more funds and the associated marketing and administration that this entails. Having recognised that many other organisations would benefit from our in-house services, these are now being made available to them.”
Key components of the service include:
• Flexible platform:- highly regulated UCITS IV vehicle for long only funds; alternative fund vehicle for more esoteric investment strategies; availability of multiple share classes to suit retail, institutional and seed investors.
• A global presence.
• Access to a growing distribution source; over 430 IFAs across Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
• Working with a range of approved companies including:- Generali International, Friends Provident International, Royal London 360, Skandia International, Canada Life International, Irish Life International and Prudential.
• Full marketing support:- monthly fact sheets, quarterly presentations, launch campaigns, sales aids, advertising and PR.
• Daily dealing.
• Assistance with regulatory approvals/licences.
• Back office administration with state-of-the-art computerisation.
Adams added: “The use of the VAM platform will ensure that investment managers are able to get back to the core business of focusing on their fund’s performance whilst safe in the knowledge that all administrative issues are being dealt with effectively and in a cost efficient manner.”
“From VAM’s point of view, by offering this new service it will enable us to grow our AUM, build upon our stable of investment managers and in doing so expand our global broker and insurance company network. Overall, we believe that there is considerable demand for a service aimed at the smaller end of the fund management market.”