Palatine Asset Management, part of French banking group Banque Palatine, posted €3.6bn of assets under management split between over 60 funds at end 2015.
Banque Palatine said its asset management subsidiary has had “a very good year” with a net income of €12.61m, up 34% yoy (€9.4m in 2014).
Almost €2bn of assets were invested in equity funds while nearly €1.2bn have been in money market funds as at 31 December 2015.
Assets invested in fixed income and diversified funds were accounting for respectively €290m and €166m.
Open-ended funds gathered 72.4% of Palatine’s assets under management at end December 2015. The remaining 27.6% were invested in dedicated funds.
Net income of Banque Palatine amounted to €55.5m as at end December 2015, up 5.2% yoy.