Spanish investment firm Cobas Asset Management, led by renowned fund manager Francisco García Paramés, has launched Cobas Global PP and Cobas Mixto Global PP.
Cobas AM will carry out the management and commercialisation of the funds while Iberian investment firm Dunas Capital will be in charge of their administration, following the partnership the two companies have signed.
Cobas Global PP will have 90% of its total exposure in global equities and the remaining 10% in Spanish as well as in Portuguese stocks.
It targets investors that seek long-term investments (more than five years).
The second fund, Cobas Mixto Global PP, is aimed at investors who may have plans to remain in the fund less than five years. It will invest between 25% and 75% of its net assets in equities -an allocation chosen by investors- and the remaining bucket of assets will be poured into fixed income securities, mainly issued by public institutions and with a duration of less than two years.