Anthilia Capital Partners has launched Anthilia silver, a flexible total return fund focused on the European equities market.
The fund will have a 70% exposure to European markets (Germany, France, UK, Spain, with the exception of Eastern Europe) and a 30% exposure to Italian equities.
It is available for both institutional and retail investors, and its annual return is expected to range from 6% to 10%, with a target volatility of between 6% and 8%, Anthilia said.
The new fund adopts a bottom-up strategy, with net exposure to the market between -10% and + 50%, through direct investment in individual securities or by using CFDs on individual shares or equity, sectoral and geographical indices, with broad diversification.
The fund adopts a long/short equity strategy as it is structured to have a long-term strategic allocation affecting 80% of the portfolio, while the remaining 20% will be used by the management team for the opportunities offered by the short-term market.
“[This] is a solution that applies very specific strategies able to deliver positive absolute returns even in different stages of the market, supported by a dynamic approach and the implementation of strict risk control systems,” said Giovanni Landi, executive vice president of Anthilia Capital Partners.
“We believe that the European stock market present interesting investment opportunities, especially in less obvious areas but detectable by systematic analysis,” the fund’s co-managers Simone Chelini and Pietropaolo Rinaldi said.